After I went over the "entire list" and removed those too hard to judge or too vague, I still had quite a substantial list. I further whittled down this list to what I'm calling the List of 25. These are the items I will be concentrating on - as there are only so many hours in a day and I do work for a living.
If I change the font to red - that means it is a broken promise. If it is green, the promise was kept. Let's see how many of his promises he manages to keep during his 4 years as President.
Update: If one of the promises he failed to keep on his first day in office is accomplished later in his term, I'll turn it orange and update the post.
1. Build a wall along the southern border
2. Make Mexico pay for the wall. (post link)
3. Get rid of Common Core
4. Get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something "terrific"
5. Save Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cutting benefits.
6. Defund Planned Parenthood.
7. Temporarily ban most foreign Muslims from entering the United States (post link)
8a. Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and... (post link)
8b. Kick out any who are already living here.
9. Create a database of Syrian refugees.
10. Never take a vacation while serving as president.
11. Prosecute Hillary Clinton (post link)
12. Stop spending money on space exploration
13. Bring back waterboarding, .
14. I promise I will never be in a bicycle race.
15. Refuse to call Iran's leader by his preferred title.
16. Negotiate the release of all U.S. prisoners held in Iran before taking office. (post link)
17. Drop that "dirty, rotten traitor" Bowe Bergdahl out of an airplane into desolate Afghanistan without a parachute.
18. Invest more heavily in programs that help military veterans transition back to civilian life.
19. Force Nabisco to once again make Oreos in the United States.
20. Reduce the $18 trillion national debt
21. Get rid of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
22. Simplify the U.S. tax code and reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to four.
23. No longer charge income tax to single individuals earning less than $25,000 per year or couples earning less than $50,000.
24. On his first day in office, Trump would get rid of gun-free zones at military bases and in schools. (post link)
25. On the first day in office, terminate President Obama's executive orders related to immigration. (This includes getting rid of "sanctuary cities" that Trump says have become refuges for criminals.) (post link)